- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
CORREIOS Brasil shipping method
8 years 8 months ago #286727
by mazin07
CORREIOS Brasil shipping method was created by mazin07
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
I would like to know if the plugin Correios Brasil ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...g-correios-form.html ) is updated, as is the calculation of freight and etc, if you need to update some table.
Thanks for the efficient support.
I would like to know if the plugin Correios Brasil ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...g-correios-form.html ) is updated, as is the calculation of freight and etc, if you need to update some table.
Thanks for the efficient support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286729
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic CORREIOS Brasil shipping method
Hello,
It's a free plugin made by someone else :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashopshipping-correios
As long as nobody report an issue ; the plugin is still working.
Regards,
It's a free plugin made by someone else :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashopshipping-correios
As long as nobody report an issue ; the plugin is still working.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #287240
by mazin07
Replied by mazin07 on topic CORREIOS Brasil shipping method
Hi Jeromy, how are you?
I was seeing the plugin and the delivery company changed some tracking tokens for the shipping calculation. I wish I could update them or at least send you the necessary documentation.
I was seeing the plugin and the delivery company changed some tracking tokens for the shipping calculation. I wish I could update them or at least send you the necessary documentation.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jerome. Reason: do not link other threads
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds