Skip to main content

No Shipping Method Found - Sometimes

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295772 by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10

I upgraded to the most current version of HikaShop (3.5.1), I cleared my cache and saw the shipping details. Then I cleared my cache again and entered the exact product and info and the shipping info disappeared. It is acting finicky.

So currently the shipping info. appears to sometimes show only when you login but when I try to checkout as a guest it's a total mess.

1) If I click next and DO NOT enter the captcha the page looks very bizzare.

2) The shipping cost does not show at all when I enter Guest info. Please see attached how the page looks after I enter the guest info and click on next.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by MyWorld.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295775 by MyWorld
In regards to #1 above, the Captcha seems to be what is messing up the page. When I enter the information on the user registration page and click on register without entering the captcha the page is fine, it's only a mess on the checkout page.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295807 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

1.

the Captcha seems to be what is messing up the page. When I enter the information on the user registration page and click on register without entering the captcha the page is fine, it's only a mess on the checkout page


We just added a fix through the last recaptcha plugin version, can you download it again through our website, install it and test it again ? Thank you.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html

2. Can you send us temporary back-end access to your website so that we can directly test and debug it on your website ? Thank you.
You'll be able to send it using our contact form, don't forget to specify a link to that thread through your message :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295819 by MyWorld
1) I installed the captcha and when I click next and DO NOT enter the captcha the page looks fine, however, there appears to be a new issue - the Address and Shipping section is missing. Please see attached pic.

2) I will now send the login as instructed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295826 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

We just added another fix through the last recaptcha plugin version, can you download it again through our website, install it and test it again ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295840 by MyWorld
I installed the recaptcha plugin and tested....

After I enter the GUEST address and click submit, the page looks like the attached (checkout-EXAMPLE-1.jpg). The address that I entered and the shipping amount is still not showing. It should look like (checkout-EXAMPLE-2.jpg).

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295841 by MyWorld
So after some additional testing, when a NEW user signs up or if a user is trying to checkout as a GUEST the checksout page is not working correctly. I can see the registration information in the backend but the checkout page is a mess.

Please see attached.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295843 by MyWorld
I removed the template CSS to see if maybe that is what is causing the issue but it doesn't appear to be that.

I had tested the site before going live so I have no idea what caused the change if it's updates from Joomla or Hikashop. This is so confusing.

I'm stumped and I have someone waiting to make an order :(

Can someone help me as soon as you can please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295868 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Your issue is coming from the fact that, when you use the guest checkout, you'll have to set a shipping address, and without it, you won't have any shipping rate displayed.

The solution can be to directly set the "Show 'same address' checkbox" option to YES through the "Login" tab of your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295995 by MyWorld
Thank you very much. It's working fine now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum