- Posts: 195
- Thank you received: 18
Free shipping in a defined area
5 years 2 months ago #334660
by Sandra74
Free shipping in a defined area was created by Sandra74
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.lepetitpotager.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Developer 91.0b7
Hello,
I would to set up a free shipping for a defined area. Unfortunately, it can't be done with just a postal code range , nor with a number of km from one point (in the mountain, 10km can easily become 80km
).
I read several quite old posts mentioning it wasn't possible to set up shipping for some postal codes only. Is it still the case?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Sandra
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Developer 91.0b7
Hello,
I would to set up a free shipping for a defined area. Unfortunately, it can't be done with just a postal code range , nor with a number of km from one point (in the mountain, 10km can easily become 80km
I read several quite old posts mentioning it wasn't possible to set up shipping for some postal codes only. Is it still the case?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Sandra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #334665
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Free shipping in a defined area
Hello,
Maybe you have miss it but here, you have this thread which will detail you the different steps to succeed in getting what I believe you need.
Hope this will help you to achieve what you need.
Regards
Maybe you have miss it but here, you have this thread which will detail you the different steps to succeed in getting what I believe you need.
Hope this will help you to achieve what you need.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 2 months ago #334676
by Sandra74
Replied by Sandra74 on topic Free shipping in a defined area
Hi Philip,
Thanks for your answer. As I don't have a lot of postcodes, I may choose to create a shipping zone per postal code, to avoid using a third party plugin just for that.
Thanks
Sandra
Thanks for your answer. As I don't have a lot of postcodes, I may choose to create a shipping zone per postal code, to avoid using a third party plugin just for that.
Thanks
Sandra
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds