- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout / payment Problem
- marcschurr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #121839
by marcschurr
Checkout / payment Problem was created by marcschurr
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ctisensors.com/products/categories/checkout/step/step-1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0, IE 8.0.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I don't see any error messages on screen or see any logs
Hi,
I just added Hikashop few days ago. I have been playing around with it and stock on the checkout method.
My only method of payment is PayPal. I have debug turned on and made sure message is added to template. PayPal is not in encrypted mode.
When I click next it seems to reload the same page without any errors or changes.
Any ideas what the problem could be?
thanks,
Marc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0, IE 8.0.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I don't see any error messages on screen or see any logs
Hi,
I just added Hikashop few days ago. I have been playing around with it and stock on the checkout method.
My only method of payment is PayPal. I have debug turned on and made sure message is added to template. PayPal is not in encrypted mode.
When I click next it seems to reload the same page without any errors or changes.
Any ideas what the problem could be?
thanks,
Marc
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by marcschurr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121849
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout / payment Problem
Hi,
I see a shipping address selection but no shipping method selection on your website checkout. So it means that the system is finding no shipping methods while you require the shipping for the products in the cart.
In such case, the system doesn't let you finish the checkout and displays an error message.
If you don't see the error, it means that your template is not displaying them:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
I see a shipping address selection but no shipping method selection on your website checkout. So it means that the system is finding no shipping methods while you require the shipping for the products in the cart.
In such case, the system doesn't let you finish the checkout and displays an error message.
If you don't see the error, it means that your template is not displaying them:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- marcschurr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 3 weeks ago #121873
by marcschurr
Replied by marcschurr on topic Checkout / payment Problem
Hi Nicolas,
thanks for the suggestion. I am passed that point, but now I get this error
"1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 SQL=SELECT zone_id, zone_code_2 FROM x1fl3_hikashop_zone WHERE zone_id IN (-)"
Where do I fix this?
thanks again,
Marc
thanks for the suggestion. I am passed that point, but now I get this error
"1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 SQL=SELECT zone_id, zone_code_2 FROM x1fl3_hikashop_zone WHERE zone_id IN (-)"
Where do I fix this?
thanks again,
Marc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #121882
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout / payment Problem
Hi Marc,
1. Can you check this thread and see if you're in the same case ?
2. Can you tell me how did you configured your checkout workflow ? I've done some tests and it seems like the "Next" button don't seems to be work.
1. Can you check this thread and see if you're in the same case ?
2. Can you tell me how did you configured your checkout workflow ? I've done some tests and it seems like the "Next" button don't seems to be work.
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- marcschurr
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 3 weeks ago #121954
by marcschurr
Replied by marcschurr on topic Checkout / payment Problem
Hi Mohamed,
The thread you sent me was right on the money. The UPS plugin was the causing the issue. Process works with the manual options now.
I configured UPS and FedEx shipment methods, but they are still not available to ship. I do not have accounts with FedEx and UPS yet. Do I need that information for those shipment methods to work correctly? Or should they work with weight and size only configured?
thanks a lot for you help so far. You guys are doing a great job.
Marc
The thread you sent me was right on the money. The UPS plugin was the causing the issue. Process works with the manual options now.
I configured UPS and FedEx shipment methods, but they are still not available to ship. I do not have accounts with FedEx and UPS yet. Do I need that information for those shipment methods to work correctly? Or should they work with weight and size only configured?
thanks a lot for you help so far. You guys are doing a great job.
Marc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #121960
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout / payment Problem
You'll need to ask to FedEx and UPS for an account
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds