- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Amazon payment error
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
where xxx are long strings of letters and numbers.
https://[strike]mysite[/strike].com/index.php?task=notify&tmpl=component¬if_payment=amazon&ctrl=checkout&lang=en&option=com_hikashop&tokenID=3xxxxx&signatureMethod=RSA-SHA1&status=SC&signatureVersion=2&signature=xxxx&certificateUrl=https%3A%2F%2Ffps.amazonaws.com%2Fcerts%2F110713%2FPKICert.pem%3FrequestId%3xxxxxx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In that case, turn on the debug mode and error reporting options of the joomla configuration and try again.
Do you now get an error ?
Does it take a lot of time for the blank page to finish displaying (mouse wheel spinning for half a minute or so) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
I decided to try Amazon again. It still doesn't work.
It sends me to Amazon where I can log in, select the credit card, click next, and then it tries to bounce me back to my site but I just get a white screen. The order status in hikashop remains 'created'
www.xraycert.com/index.php?task=notify&t...callerReference=xxxx
Any suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you please :
- Check that the debug mode option is ON through your Amazon payment configuration page
- Test it again
- Show me your Payment log file content.
You'll be able to check your payment log file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" by using the "See the report" button of your Payment log file option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
REQUEST
EO VAR SIGN VERIF
Curl Result SIGN
CURL RESULT :
string(260) "
InvalidSignatureThe request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided.xxxxx (don't want to post that on the forum)"
Transaction Status : Failed
EO Curl Result sign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
But firstly, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again so that we can be sure that your are using the last Hikashop version ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Same result
CURL RESULT :
string(260) "
InvalidSignatureThe request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided.xxx"
Transaction Status : Failed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Sorry for the late reply, Can you also show me some screenshots of how did you configured your Amazon payment method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm having the exact same problem. Here's a screen shot of my Amazon payments config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. Did you tried it with a production environment ?
2. Did you :
- Check that the debug mode option is ON through your Amazon payment configuration page
- Test it again
- Check your Payment log file content.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you give me a temporary access to your website so that I can directly test it on your website on the "Sandbox" environment ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. I did that and can confirm the exact same error results that zipadyduda posted.
Error Message: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
How do I do that without posting login info on the forum?Ok,
Can you give me a temporary access to your website so that I can directly test it on your website on the "Sandbox" environment ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If so, is there a fix I can implement or do I need to provide temporary access to my site as well?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I'm currently having a "You do not have access to the administrator section of this site." error when I try to login through your back-end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it with the "Environment" option of your Amazon payment method to "Use sandbox" and I'm having a "Caller Input Exception: Caller does not have a FPS Caller Account" Error message.
Note that I can't test it on production mode, the best solution will probably be to directly contact Amazon about that error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.