- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Amazon payment error
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #181523
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Amazon payment error
I appreciate the effort, but this isn't really a solution. I went around with this some months ago and Amazon said it's not on their end either.
ssbuchan is having the same issue, perhaps you can look at his backend as well and see if the same error is happening.
ssbuchan is having the same issue, perhaps you can look at his backend as well and see if the same error is happening.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #181580
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Amazon payment error
Hi,
@zipadyduda : Ok but did they gave more details about that issue ? Because according to the code we are correctly sending our request to authorize.payments-sandbox.amazon.com/co...ded-ui/actions/start
@ssbuchan : Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly test it ?
@zipadyduda : Ok but did they gave more details about that issue ? Because according to the code we are correctly sending our request to authorize.payments-sandbox.amazon.com/co...ded-ui/actions/start
@ssbuchan : Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end so that I can directly test it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182130
by ssbuchan
Replied by ssbuchan on topic Amazon payment error
No problem. I PMd the login info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182804
by ssbuchan
Replied by ssbuchan on topic Amazon payment error
Mohamed,
I noticed you placed an order on my site to test everything last Wednesday. What were you able to find out?
I noticed you placed an order on my site to test everything last Wednesday. What were you able to find out?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #182898
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Amazon payment error
Hello,
Yes and I'm currently doing some tests on the algorithm which calculate the signature, to understand from where the "Invalid Signature" error message is coming from.
Yes and I'm currently doing some tests on the algorithm which calculate the signature, to understand from where the "Invalid Signature" error message is coming from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189708
by ssbuchan
Replied by ssbuchan on topic Amazon payment error
Wanted to see where we are with this
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #189728
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Amazon payment error
Hello,
I sent them a message to ask them if there was some changes on their FPS API causing that error and I'm currently waiting a response.
I sent them a message to ask them if there was some changes on their FPS API causing that error and I'm currently waiting a response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds