- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop developing a payment plugin gateway
Which part of the code is responsible for displaying the price for example?
Besides ,I tried adding ** to the text but it changed nothing in front page!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The price is not display by the view "listing_img_title", all listing views are using another view which is dedicated to display the price.
Please read the code of the view
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The thing is that I can't seem to find where on earth or my project this is done! I checked template's php I checked hika configs
Where do I find this please!?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I set Number Of Columns to 3 in the hikashop options of my module ,which apparently made a division of the display by 3!
I returned it to 1 ,and all is good!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The shipping prices can generally differ based on the customer address, the quantity of the product in the cart increasing the weight so the price, etc.
So by default it's not possible to display the shipping price of the product in the listing.
If the price is a fixed price, you can use the custom product fields, set a shipping price per product in the product edition page, and then display it on frontend thanks to a view edition.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How to do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
What do you exactly mean by "to go to the email on the shipping address rather than the user address", can you give us more information about it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now I want to send notification emails to this email not to the user email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You would have to modify the code of the emails via the menu System>Emails (Business edition only) with some custom code to modify the email address where the emails will be sent with something similar to this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/23622-se...multiple-people.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have a more urgent rather frustrating matter:
I need a paypal payment method on my website ,I have three options ,paypal ,paypal pro and paypal express checkout.
All three are not good.
- paypal will only work if the client creates a paypal account.
- paypal pro doesn't handle my local currency ,thus will not work.
- paypal express shows a button before the finish button rather than show where it should next to other payment methods
please advise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. That's not true. PayPal Standard can work without the client having to create an account. However for that to be possible, your PayPal merchant account need to be a Business account and you need to have that activated in the account. I would recommend to contact PayPal support for help setting up your PayPal merchant account properly for that.
2. We can't help. That's PayPal restricting PayPal Pro to only some countries.
3. That's the purpose of PayPal Express Checkout, we can't help either as that's how PayPal wants it to work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kept paypal plugin for accepting payments through paypal accounts.
- managed to use the paypal pro for credit card transactions.
simply edited paypalpro.php added my currency to this line of code:
By the way my website is ssl secured and hosted on 1and1 ,I think California.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have one major issue here though:
When I add variants to my products something doesn't add up ,
you see I have two characteristics ,size and type. So let's say product A has type x in size 1 and type y in size 2.
When I point dropdown to type x it should auto show only size 1 not size 2 cause it doesn't exist ,instead it gives the two
options and when you choose the non existing combination it says out of stock.
I tried turning on and off "display out of stock products." the same!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you provide a link to that product page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It is actually normal that the dropdowns do not refresh with the available values as there is not system to do that.
But there are alternatives if you want the customers to not be able to select out of stock variants.
For example, if you change the characteristics display method option of the configuration to either list or table, the customer won't be able to select invalid/out of stock variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I need to fake a payment confirmation notification. I pasted this line into the address bar:
What does the
And if this function should be triggered after order confirmation how is it that in this function the notify_url is configured?
I please want to know what gets triggered first when receiving payment notify from PayPal ,and how does the plugin tell that this notify is from PayPal and not fake!
Also I know that order status change email to the customer is sent from order.php save() , where is the created and changed order email to the webmaster is sent?
Thanks a million.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The popup for filling shipping address I have modified due to my needs so that customer will enter both email and ID for the customer
that will receive the shipment.
How can I verify that text entered in email field is an email ,and that text entered in ID field is an 8 or 9 digits long number?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.