- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop developing a payment plugin gateway
11 years 8 months ago #185823
by Saiah
Replied by Saiah on topic Hikashop developing a payment plugin gateway
I added this:
to helper.php in modifyOrder() just before, $mailer->Send();
All good ,thanks.
I need to work on that javascript validation now
Code:
$mailer->isHTML(true);
All good ,thanks.
I need to work on that javascript validation now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186567
by Saiah
Replied by Saiah on topic Hikashop developing a payment plugin gateway
Thank you for everything,
I added this code to hikashop.js:
And now I have email filter in the address form.
Anyway, when you enter the address it doesn't show the extra fields I added in the address info displayed on the checkout page, it only shows the original data, name phone street and so on!
How can I get it to also display the new fields?
I added this code to hikashop.js:
Code:
if(type=='address' && typeof varform.elements['data[address][email]'] != 'undefined')
{
var efield=varform.elements['data[address][email]'];
var efilter = /^(([^<>()[\]\\.,;:\s@\"]+(\.[^<>()[\]\\.,;:\s@\"]+)*)|(\".+\"))@((\[[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}\])|(([a-zA-Z\-0-9]+\.)+[a-zA-Z]{2,}))$/;
if(efield.value.length > 0 && !efilter.test(efield.value))
{alert("Bad email !");return false;}
}
And now I have email filter in the address form.
Anyway, when you enter the address it doesn't show the extra fields I added in the address info displayed on the checkout page, it only shows the original data, name phone street and so on!
How can I get it to also display the new fields?
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Saiah.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186569
by Saiah
Replied by Saiah on topic Hikashop developing a payment plugin gateway
Ok,
I have edited the address view and it all worked out, thanks.
I have edited the address view and it all worked out, thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Saiah.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds