Stripe payment "Invalid positive integer"
10 years 8 months ago #227556
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe payment "Invalid positive integer"
Hi,
If you want to customize the stripe popup, you'll need to customize the view "stripe_end".
But there is no option in the plugin to support the extended parameters, like "data-image".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
If you want to customize the stripe popup, you'll need to customize the view "stripe_end".
But there is no option in the plugin to support the extended parameters, like "data-image".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cskmanagement
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 8 months ago #228378
by cskmanagement
________________________________
CSK Management
www.cskmanagement.com
Replied by cskmanagement on topic Stripe payment "Invalid positive integer"
There are two Stripe plugins:
1) Hikashop Stripe Payment Plugin and 2) Stripe Payment for Common Payment API. If I remember well, the page-integrated one is 1) and the popup is 2).
Try it out as I am not sure anymore. too long ago...
regards,
Chris
1) Hikashop Stripe Payment Plugin and 2) Stripe Payment for Common Payment API. If I remember well, the page-integrated one is 1) and the popup is 2).
Try it out as I am not sure anymore. too long ago...
regards,
Chris
________________________________
CSK Management
www.cskmanagement.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds