- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
PesoPay plugin
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218441
by shoppist
PesoPay plugin was created by shoppist
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
Dear Hikashop support team,
I would like to use PesoPay as my payment gateway on my site for the Philippines.
In fact, PesoPay have asked me to contact you in order to add Hikashop to their supported carts list.
Here is the email of Mr. Digueno from PesoPay and he might help further: jerome.digueno@asiapay.com
I appreciate your sincere help with this issue.
Please also check the attached file. it will be a great help and service for many future merchants (as I'm going to open more shops in the Philippines)
Thanks!
Dear Hikashop support team,
I would like to use PesoPay as my payment gateway on my site for the Philippines.
In fact, PesoPay have asked me to contact you in order to add Hikashop to their supported carts list.
Here is the email of Mr. Digueno from PesoPay and he might help further: jerome.digueno@asiapay.com
I appreciate your sincere help with this issue.
Please also check the attached file. it will be a great help and service for many future merchants (as I'm going to open more shops in the Philippines)
Thanks!
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by shoppist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218454
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PesoPay plugin
Hi,
We have our documentation for such integration available here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
We'll be glad if an integration between PesoPay and HikaShop can come to light too and we'll also be glad to add PseoPay to the listing of supported payment gateways on our end.
We have our documentation for such integration available here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
We'll be glad if an integration between PesoPay and HikaShop can come to light too and we'll also be glad to add PseoPay to the listing of supported payment gateways on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274443
by Tsuki Dev
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Replied by Tsuki Dev on topic PesoPay plugin
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Tsuki Dev
contact[at]tsukidev[dot]com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds