SOFORT: Small improvement in code would do well
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #244551
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
SOFORT: Small improvement in code would do well was created by lousyfool
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
Hi HikaShop Team,
Due to a (solved) question in the German corner here , I'd like to propose a small improvement in the SOFORT payment plugin for inclusion with one of the next HikaShop versions.
Reason:
Thankfully, almost all text strings use language constants, allowing simple translation/replacement. Except one or two, which are seemingly "left-overs" in Dutch language.
Proposed change:
In /plugins/hikashoppayment/sofort/sofort.php change line 55 from
to e.g.
and include a line in the English language file as default, such as
I think it would also be nice to change line 159 in the same file from
to e.g.
or similar in English.
I haven't looked for more, but the above would be of good help for users outside the Dutch language regions.
Thanks for consideration!
Hi HikaShop Team,
Due to a (solved) question in the German corner here , I'd like to propose a small improvement in the SOFORT payment plugin for inclusion with one of the next HikaShop versions.
Reason:
Thankfully, almost all text strings use language constants, allowing simple translation/replacement. Except one or two, which are seemingly "left-overs" in Dutch language.
Proposed change:
In /plugins/hikashoppayment/sofort/sofort.php change line 55 from
Code:
$order_text = "\r\n".JText::sprintf('betaling Feeen en ridders: order ',$order->order_id);
Code:
$order_text = "\r\n".JText::sprintf('SOFORT_PAYMENT_PURPOSE',$order->order_id);
Code:
SOFORT_PAYMENT_PURPOSE="Payment for order %s"
I think it would also be nice to change line 159 in the same file from
Code:
$element->payment_description = 'Betalen met Credit card';
Code:
$element->payment_description = 'Pay with SOFORT';
I haven't looked for more, but the above would be of good help for users outside the Dutch language regions.
Thanks for consideration!
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by lousyfool. Reason: Link added
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244556
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic SOFORT: Small improvement in code would do well
Hi,
See : github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-sofort
The Sofort plugin has not been implemented by the team but it was included during a period and maintained by the team (for bug fixes).
Since some months, I started to extract plugins not made by us into github repository.
Feel free to propose "pull request" and modification for that plugin ; we will take a look and validate your pull request (so your patch will be directly integrated into the plugin).
Regards,
See : github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-sofort
The Sofort plugin has not been implemented by the team but it was included during a period and maintained by the team (for bug fixes).
Since some months, I started to extract plugins not made by us into github repository.
Feel free to propose "pull request" and modification for that plugin ; we will take a look and validate your pull request (so your patch will be directly integrated into the plugin).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244593
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic SOFORT: Small improvement in code would do well
Thanks Jerome,
I wasn't aware of it being on Github. But guess now I am
Might dig into it there soon.
Thanks again!
I wasn't aware of it being on Github. But guess now I am
Might dig into it there soon.
Thanks again!
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds