- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 1
paypalpro not sending emails
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi
The paypalpro plugin isn't sending any emails to customers or to the site owner after Hikashop update
I can see it created the order in the admin but no emails are sent
I've checked the server log and can't see any issue there
I did read the other recent thread on the same subject but not sure if its relevant
thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The email issues that you read about were caused by the latest version of Joomla (the 3.5.1) which changed the way to call the email sending library. And that was fixed with HikaShop 2.6.3.
It shouldn't have any repercussion for HikaShop 2.6.3 on Joomla 2.5.28.
Go in menu Customers>Emails history. There you can check the emails being sent by HikaShop.
Do you see the emails there ?
If yes, then it would point out to an issue with the email server on your hosting.
If no, then it would point out to an issue with the email settings in the HikaShop configuration or in the settings of the emails that you can configure via the menu System>Emails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Email history for the paypalpro is not showing any emails sent, emails are sent for the other paypal payment and account details
I'm not sure where to look for regarding hikashop configuration or settings in the emails - I'm concerned I may break the ones that are being sent out
Thanks again
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then please check the emails via the menu System>Emails. If you deactivated any, try to reactivate them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
They are all published bar the ones not used
I've attached a screenshot
Thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you edit the file "Paypalpro.php" and add this line :
And test it again ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I see two files named like that should I add it to both?
/farangshop.co.uk/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro
/farangshop.co.uk/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_paypalpro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
(file attached)
Cheers
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Joomla plugins are in the folder "plugins/".
HikaShop stores a copy of his plugins under "extensions" in order to be able to re-install them if necessary.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not sure if the edit I attached above is correct as its not working at the moment
Cheers
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
That's weird, can you send us a temporary FTP access to your website so that we can check it for you ?
You can send it through our contact form, please don't forget to specify a link to that thread in your message :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I sent two emails yesterday - my apologies was a bit tired so the first email didn't actually include the ftp details
I resent immediately once I'd realised
Many thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
It's ok, I just added the modification on your "paypalpro.php" file can you test it again and tell me if emails are correctly sent ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just placed a test order and no emails sent or received
Cheers
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You can also send it through our contact form, please don't forget to specify a link to that thread in your message :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Many thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
After a lot of tests, we figured out from where the issue was coming so, can you edit your "Paypalpro.php"" file and change these lines :
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think its working will confirm or not with the shop owner tomorrow / today
Cheers
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The owner has confirmed it is working as expected
Cheers
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.