- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
paypalpro not sending emails
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago #246009
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic paypalpro not sending emails
Hello,
Yes Paul, but the best solution will be to directly download the last Hikashop version through our website and install it.
Yes Paul, but the best solution will be to directly download the last Hikashop version through our website and install it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #246084
by Farang
Replied by Farang on topic paypalpro not sending emails
Hi Mohamed,
ah that is a problem - was hoping I could upload a simple packaged rather than update the whole of Hikashop
I can't upload the Hikashop complete zip due to issues relating to the way the site was built (very badly) e.g. as view files would be overwritten
Can I take the paypalpro file from the farang site and upload that to the other site? - is it just that one file I need to copy across?
Thanks again
Paul
ah that is a problem - was hoping I could upload a simple packaged rather than update the whole of Hikashop
I can't upload the Hikashop complete zip due to issues relating to the way the site was built (very badly) e.g. as view files would be overwritten
Can I take the paypalpro file from the farang site and upload that to the other site? - is it just that one file I need to copy across?
Thanks again
Paul
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Farang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246094
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic paypalpro not sending emails
Hi,
You can extract the plugin from the HikaShop package and make a zip with just the folder.
Thanks to that, you will have a zip which will include only the paypalpro plugin.
Regards,
You can extract the plugin from the HikaShop package and make a zip with just the folder.
Thanks to that, you will have a zip which will include only the paypalpro plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Farang
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246391
by Farang
Replied by Farang on topic paypalpro not sending emails
Thanks Jerome
I followed your advice and it worked
Cheers
Paul
I followed your advice and it worked
Cheers
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds