- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 1
Worldpay Payment not changing status to confirmed
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #246583
by tariaki
Worldpay Payment not changing status to confirmed was created by tariaki
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hey,
When I pay via Worldpay (in test environment). I get a succseful messge on the Worldpay page but no redirection back to the site and status of the order doesn't change to Confirmed, it stays on Created and the cart is not empty when I go back to the site.
Ideas?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hey,
When I pay via Worldpay (in test environment). I get a succseful messge on the Worldpay page but no redirection back to the site and status of the order doesn't change to Confirmed, it stays on Created and the cart is not empty when I go back to the site.
Ideas?
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by tariaki.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246595
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Worldpay Payment not changing status to confirmed
The following user(s) said Thank You: tariaki
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246650
by tariaki
Replied by tariaki on topic Worldpay Payment not changing status to confirmed
Thanks - that's the one that solved it for me :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...ay-payment-page.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds