- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 0
Disable Pay now button
I would like to disable Pay Now button, but I do not fond the option for this, because I have only Cash payment in the market option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.
I know various "pay now" buttons so I can't know which one you want to disable.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It looks like your "Pay Now" button is coming from "bf auction" and not HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you any tips, why BF auction and HikaShop mixed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hard to say. I suppose that BFAuction has some option to integrate with HikaShop. I've checked on their website and I see that they integrate with Tech Joomla's common payment API and HikaShop too. So maybe that's why.
Try to disable the common API payment plugin of HikaShop via the Joomla plugins manager and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If I disable the Hikashop Common Joomla Payment API all of the payment gone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What do you mean by "all the payment is gone" ? What is exactly the difference ? Could you do some screenshots ?
What payment method did you configure in the menu System>Payment methods of Hikashop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I wrote a mail to BF auction and seems BF Auction and HikaShop uses code from Tech Joomla's common payment API.
Sure, If I disabled the "HikaShop common payment API plugin" than I will lost the Payment Method section on the frontend, like the attached screenshot named payment_method.
Because in the System/Payment I use the HikaShop common payment API plugin.
I try to use something else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you can help me, how can I modify the latest screen's text, like You can now transfer the amount of XXX Ft using the following information etc. I will be happy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here the documentation of the bank transfert plugin.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...nktransfer-form.html
The bank transfer details are just displayed in the thank you page and in the emails.
Otherwise in the checkout that's the payment description which is used.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
"Your order is now complete.
You can now transfer the amount of 15 000 Ft using the following information.
Do not forget to include the order number ( L10 ) in the comments of the bank transfer so that we can match it to your order.
Thank you for your purchase. "
The "Bank account information" is empty on the backend. I can not found in the documentation how can I disable this "text".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That text is not "hardened". It's a translation and thus you can modify it using translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would like to ask do you do something about the Cash on Delivery thing, I mean fix the problem between HikaSop and Bfauction, beacause later if I would like to set a real bank transfer payment method the removed translated lines in the language file will miss.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.