- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
FirstData Payeezy plugin for ICICI
- meet_amith
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago #262701
by meet_amith
FirstData Payeezy plugin for ICICI was created by meet_amith
Hi,
I have been using Hikashop for ICICI payseal sine 2 years. Now ICICI is upgrading to First Data PayEezy solution and I have to integrate the same. I dont see this plugin in my Hikashop 2.3.0 stable version. Please advise how do i do the integration.
Regards,
Amit
I have been using Hikashop for ICICI payseal sine 2 years. Now ICICI is upgrading to First Data PayEezy solution and I have to integrate the same. I dont see this plugin in my Hikashop 2.3.0 stable version. Please advise how do i do the integration.
Regards,
Amit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262706
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic FirstData Payeezy plugin for ICICI
Hi,
You'll find more details about payeezy in that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...-payeezy.html#235880
And in that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...-authorize-form.html
Now because you have an old HikaShop it is highly possible that the plugin is not compatible with payeezy.
Regards,
You'll find more details about payeezy in that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...-payeezy.html#235880
And in that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...-authorize-form.html
Now because you have an old HikaShop it is highly possible that the plugin is not compatible with payeezy.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds