- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Stripe plugin api
- Christophe-31
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #264770
by Christophe-31
Stripe plugin api was created by Christophe-31
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.1
I saw you did not support any more the stripe plugin.
Here I can see it's a third party plugin : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.h...cumentation.html#hk5
Why did you made this ? Stripe is new in europe, since one year and seems to be a cheap solution for european salers. I think it's would be a good thing to continu developping this solution, or incluing it in the hikashop distribution.
And if you want to resupport it, there is a new version possible, here exemple : github.com/stripe/jquery.payment . I'm not a developer, so I can't update the plugin with that, but if someone is motivate, I would be happy to discover this new plugin. :)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.1
I saw you did not support any more the stripe plugin.
Here I can see it's a third party plugin : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.h...cumentation.html#hk5
Why did you made this ? Stripe is new in europe, since one year and seems to be a cheap solution for european salers. I think it's would be a good thing to continu developping this solution, or incluing it in the hikashop distribution.
And if you want to resupport it, there is a new version possible, here exemple : github.com/stripe/jquery.payment . I'm not a developer, so I can't update the plugin with that, but if someone is motivate, I would be happy to discover this new plugin. :)
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Christophe-31.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264781
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe plugin api
Hi,
Please do not edit your our messages several hours after your initial post.
We just externalized the plugin which become too big for the HikaShop packages ; and you will find that information severla times in that forum.
Just look carefully at our website, perform some little search before going on fast conclusions.
If you look at the main documentation page ; you will find the link to the Stripe plugin documentation ; I'm afraid that you did not read it carefully.
So, we still have the documentation page for Stripe ; and in that documentation page, there is a section "Installation".
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documentation/251
Second, there is the Github repository :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe/releases
Regards,
Please do not edit your our messages several hours after your initial post.
I'm afraid that wrong.I saw you did not support any more the stripe plugin.
We just externalized the plugin which become too big for the HikaShop packages ; and you will find that information severla times in that forum.
Just look carefully at our website, perform some little search before going on fast conclusions.
If you look at the main documentation page ; you will find the link to the Stripe plugin documentation ; I'm afraid that you did not read it carefully.
So, we still have the documentation page for Stripe ; and in that documentation page, there is a section "Installation".
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documentation/251
Second, there is the Github repository :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe/releases
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimphillips
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Christophe-31
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 6 months ago #264883
by Christophe-31
Replied by Christophe-31 on topic Stripe plugin api
Sorry for the edition, but my first post was due of a mistake.
For the other info, I was looking on the forum, but not find the information. And When I saw "3rd party", I thougt it's was completly cancelled in spite it was a documentation.
Thank you for your answer, it's more clearly for me.
For the other info, I was looking on the forum, but not find the information. And When I saw "3rd party", I thougt it's was completly cancelled in spite it was a documentation.
Thank you for your answer, it's more clearly for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds