- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
Is Sage Pay still supported?
- epma-website
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago #264974
by epma-website
Is Sage Pay still supported? was created by epma-website
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.epma.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
I was looking through the changelog before updating Hikashop but noticed this under the notes for 3.0.1.
The plugin "SagePay" has been removed. For more details please contact the HikaShop support team.
Can I still use this? Will it work when I upgrade?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
I was looking through the changelog before updating Hikashop but noticed this under the notes for 3.0.1.
The plugin "SagePay" has been removed. For more details please contact the HikaShop support team.
Can I still use this? Will it work when I upgrade?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264976
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Is Sage Pay still supported?
Hello,
You can find more details in that forum thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/888632-o...-multiple-times.html
And in our documentation we put a little explanation of the evolution of the SagePay plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1....html#install_plugin
Because once again the SagePay team stopped answering our emails we had to take serious mesures and we are removing the plugin from HikaShop packages.
The plugin is now a paid plugin unless SagePay start to honor their deal and pay us for all the work we done for that plugin they have asked for (but never paid).
Regards,
You can find more details in that forum thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/888632-o...-multiple-times.html
And in our documentation we put a little explanation of the evolution of the SagePay plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1....html#install_plugin
Because once again the SagePay team stopped answering our emails we had to take serious mesures and we are removing the plugin from HikaShop packages.
The plugin is now a paid plugin unless SagePay start to honor their deal and pay us for all the work we done for that plugin they have asked for (but never paid).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- epma-website
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 6 months ago #265030
by epma-website
Replied by epma-website on topic Is Sage Pay still supported?
How much is the plugin and where can I buy it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265065
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Is Sage Pay still supported?
Hello,
Please take a look at the second link I gave you ; which contains your answer :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1....html#install_plugin
Regards,
Please take a look at the second link I gave you ; which contains your answer :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1....html#install_plugin
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds