Order "created" multiple times

• Thank you received: 7
7 years 3 months ago #261156

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.13

A customer has reported getting a 5080 error when trying to pay for her order by Sagepay. 5080 is a generic error so doesn't give any clue to the cause and the order doesn't appear in the Sagepay transaction log so no clues there ( other than the order was not created in Sagepay ). We've had no other errors and orders have been processed successfully via Sagepay before and since.

The only thing I've found that is odd is that the order history in Hikashop shows the same order as having been created multiple times. How could this happen?

Thanks

Ian

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 3 months ago #261161

Hi,

The order is not created multiple times, the order is modified and the order status do not change.
I recommend you to contact the SagePay support for more details.

But I have some issues with SagePay since several years knowing that the plugin has been developed in a partnership and SagePay never paid their part of the deal (in the past 6 years).
Each time there were a problem with the plugin they came to me in order to upgrade it with, each time, the promess of that the partnership payment will be made...
That's why, nowadays, I'm wondering if the plugin will continue to have a support...

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 7
7 years 2 months ago #261805

Ah, thank you Jerome, I understand that now.

The Sagepay thing is troubling though. Sagepay is widely used in the UK at least, my customer uses it and I would have to have support for it, surely it is in your interest to continue with it?

Is it something I can raise with Sagepay on your behalf? Did you have a contract with them or anything in writing that they would make a contribution?

Ian

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 2 months ago #261872

Hi,

Thank you for your support.

I hope that the SagePay partnership team will answer me and honor their deal.
Tuesday, after several years of silence, I received my first "report" and it told me that there is only 8 websites in the entire planet who is using SagePay with HikaShop (which sound very microscopic).
And I'm still waiting for a payment and a real answer from them about the past years (because the report is just for the last 3 months of 2016, they are 62 other months missing).

And yes, I have lot of emails and other some documents for that plugin development and the partnership program.
But the partner website has been decommissioned some years ago so all data is not more accessible for me.

The funny fact is that, the first problem I got with them in 2011 was that they couldn't send me the money because I did have a French Bank Account and they needed a UK Bank account to perform the transfer.
I also got them by phone and one guy told me that he will do the operation manually and force the transaction.. As you can imagine, 5 years later, I'm still waiting.

And each time they come with an issue to fix with the plugin, they made me promisses that the paiement will be made.
Even for the implementation of the "Protocol 3.00", they told me that it will allow them to get track every transaction made with my plugin so they can easily assign them to my partner account.

From October 6, 2014:

Every month, I have a report that is run that will include all of the vendors that have posted transactions and have included the above ReferrerID. I will then add these on to your account and you will start to earn commission.

From October 9, 2014:

The account is good to go.
In terms of commission, once we start seeing the ReferrerID coming through I will look to add these to your account.

But last message I got from their support indicates me that my partner account was inactive and empty (even if I received the "partners" newsletters with my partner name in it) ; and, for sure I got that information after sending a new email two week later the last emails, when that person wrote me that he will take a look at my partner account and come back to me.

Hopefully, he managed to reactivate it and I got my first report, two years after and for only 3 months and for a statistic that I found more than strange...

During the past year, each time I start to talk with a new person and after a short period, I don't have any more reply.
But they have a general contact email for the partners.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds