- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Recurring payment
9 years 5 months ago #267543
by jbendsen
Recurring payment was created by jbendsen
Hi
I would like my customers to subscribe to a monthly plan, and have hikashop withdraw a monthly fee automatically. I am not bound by any payment gateway yet. What is the out of a box solution with hikashop?
Thanks
Jesper
I would like my customers to subscribe to a monthly plan, and have hikashop withdraw a monthly fee automatically. I am not bound by any payment gateway yet. What is the out of a box solution with hikashop?
Thanks
Jesper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267549
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Recurring payment
Hi,
The only available solution to do that is to use HikaShop together with Akeeaba Subscriptions and our integration plugin to it and to PayPal Recurring:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...a-subscriptions.html
I also know that Emerald was working on a plugin for PayPal recurring and HikaShop too, but I don't know where they are with it. You'd have to contact them.
The only available solution to do that is to use HikaShop together with Akeeaba Subscriptions and our integration plugin to it and to PayPal Recurring:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...a-subscriptions.html
I also know that Emerald was working on a plugin for PayPal recurring and HikaShop too, but I don't know where they are with it. You'd have to contact them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds