- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Credit Card - Bank Account
9 years 1 month ago #277262
by danielbar
Credit Card - Bank Account was created by danielbar
Im trying to add my banking account to the Credit Card pluging Method. somebody know where i have to put my bank account.
Please help me.
Please help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277264
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Credit Card - Bank Account
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't see what you want to do.
If you take a look at the documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
You can see
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't see what you want to do.
If you take a look at the documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
You can see
Credit card (collect of the information for manual processing)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 11 months ago #280800
by wollini2001
Replied by wollini2001 on topic Credit Card - Bank Account
Hi Danielbar,
do you know meanwhile how to add bank information in the credit card plugin?
I have the same problem. When clients want to pay by credit card, where can I give the information on which account the money shall be credit?
Did you get any information about this?
I would be glad if I would get any news about this.
Regards,
Simone
do you know meanwhile how to add bank information in the credit card plugin?
I have the same problem. When clients want to pay by credit card, where can I give the information on which account the money shall be credit?
Did you get any information about this?
I would be glad if I would get any news about this.
Regards,
Simone
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280813
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Credit Card - Bank Account
Hi,
As Jerome explained this plugin is there to collect the credit card information for manual processing.
If you want an automatic processing, where the money automatically go to your bank account, you need to use a payment plugin connecting with a payment gateway, like PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, etc
And in that case, you'll enter your bank account information in the merchant account interface of the payment gateway you're using.
As Jerome explained this plugin is there to collect the credit card information for manual processing.
If you want an automatic processing, where the money automatically go to your bank account, you need to use a payment plugin connecting with a payment gateway, like PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, etc
And in that case, you'll enter your bank account information in the merchant account interface of the payment gateway you're using.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 11 months ago #281769
by wollini2001
Replied by wollini2001 on topic Credit Card - Bank Account
the problem is, it doesn't work for Germany 
The solution would be the paypal plus plugin.
Simone
The solution would be the paypal plus plugin.
Simone
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281786
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Credit Card - Bank Account
Hello,
"Paypal plus" is not the only available payment solution available in Germany.
Either way, that plugin is currently under development by a partner and for what I know, there is a working version but some features are not yet available (like the paiement via invoice).
Regards,
"Paypal plus" is not the only available payment solution available in Germany.
Either way, that plugin is currently under development by a partner and for what I know, there is a working version but some features are not yet available (like the paiement via invoice).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #298880
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Credit Card - Bank Account
Hi,
Note for anyone looking at this thread in the future:
There is a PayPal Plus plugin for HikaShop available here:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/230-paypal-plus.html
Note for anyone looking at this thread in the future:
There is a PayPal Plus plugin for HikaShop available here:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/230-paypal-plus.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds