- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with Sofort plugin
- igorczarnowo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #278319
by igorczarnowo
Issue with Sofort plugin was created by igorczarnowo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
texcar.de
Hello. I bought hikashop version of ESSENTIAL. I have a problem with SOFORT.COM payments. I do not have a sofort plug anywhere to look for it. How to add sofort to my site? Is sofort only in the Professional hikashop version
Hello. I bought hikashop version of ESSENTIAL. I have a problem with SOFORT.COM payments. I do not have a sofort plug anywhere to look for it. How to add sofort to my site? Is sofort only in the Professional hikashop version
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278325
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Issue with Sofort plugin
Hello,
There is no "sofort" plugin provided in the HikaShop packages but you can find two plugins for that platform in the "third party" payment plugins. One by LGSolutions and the other by Gregor Kralik.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
Regards,
PS : Please try to provide a title for your forum tickets and not put "subject" as subject.
There is no "sofort" plugin provided in the HikaShop packages but you can find two plugins for that platform in the "third party" payment plugins. One by LGSolutions and the other by Gregor Kralik.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
Regards,
PS : Please try to provide a title for your forum tickets and not put "subject" as subject.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds