Sagepay plugin removed
8 years 11 months ago #280639
by iedwards
Sagepay plugin removed was created by iedwards
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.artistpapers.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Sagepay plugin removed
I've just done what I thought would be a routine update to 3.2.0 and was greeted with a message that the Sagepay plugin had been removed, so now I've lost my main payment processor.
I'm pretty upset about this!
Ian
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Sagepay plugin removed
I've just done what I thought would be a routine update to 3.2.0 and was greeted with a message that the Sagepay plugin had been removed, so now I've lost my main payment processor.
I'm pretty upset about this!
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280640
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sagepay plugin removed
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds