- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
How to configure the Alipay payment plugin in Hikashop
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
Dear support,
I have a question that is how to configure the Alipay payment plugin in Hikashop. When I check out the product with Alipay, the page shows an error; I attached the screenshot for reference. The error code is ILLEGAL_PARTNER.
I don't know how to configure it at the back-end. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The plugin doesn't seem to be compatible with their partner mode, you should set the "Payment mode" option to Direct and test it again.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I changed the Payment mode to "Direct," but the same error appeared during checkout. Did I miss some information? I didn't enter any information in the "Specific configuration" area. How do I solve this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you also try it with the "Server to server" option set to YES and test it again ? If it's still not working, then you should probably directly contact the Alipay support regarding that error message to know if it's coming from your credentials.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
That's true.
You'll find here the list of all available Hikashop Payment methodsso can we use other plugin for the China mainland people, such as Wechart payment option? or Credit card? Thanks for your advise. Quinn
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hk5
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please advise me ASAP. Thanks. Quinn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you want to test the Alipay plugin and check it's configuration interface, you can check it using our demo website (username: demo / password: demo) :they let me asking you: if your Alipay interface is in the following list:1. create_forex_trade 2, create_forex_trade_wap 3. mobile.securitypay.pay ?
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...nt_edit&payment_id=5
Also, we have a "30-day money-back guarantee" policy, so you'll just have to contact us about it using our contact form if needed :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.