- Posts: 293
- Thank you received: 9
Stripe 3: INVALID_DATA on Card Submission
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #323023
by MSTACE
Stripe 3: INVALID_DATA on Card Submission was created by MSTACE
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.nzpublicparty.org.nz/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Stripe plugin downloaded 14 July.
All set up as per other forum posts.
But when the credit card is submitted I get this error: INVALID_DATA
Tried other cards too, same result.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Stripe plugin downloaded 14 July.
All set up as per other forum posts.
But when the credit card is submitted I get this error: INVALID_DATA
Tried other cards too, same result.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323030
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Stripe 3: INVALID_DATA on Card Submission
STRIPE tech support had no idea what was going on or why it was throwing an error.
I found it in the error documentation: The Amount was TOO SMALL!.
It has to be a minimum of $0.50 to process!
I found it in the error documentation: The Amount was TOO SMALL!.
It has to be a minimum of $0.50 to process!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323035
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe 3: INVALID_DATA on Card Submission
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
I updated the documentation page accordingly :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...form.html#additional
Regards,
Thank you for your feedback.
I updated the documentation page accordingly :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...form.html#additional
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds