Skip to main content

Third Party Gift Cards

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #324619 by icomex
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.23

Here's a question I've been afraid to ask for a while:

Our customer warned us that they were planning to change payment gateways a while ago. Fortunately they seem to be leaning towards FirstData - who appear to have had a Payment Plugin in HikaShop for several releases.

What we need to know is: Does the FirstData Payment Plugin support FirstData Gift Cards?

I don't recall ever seeing any HikaShop payment interface that supported any Gift Card program that wasn't completely managed by its own Coupon/Discount mechanism. I suspect I could possibly plan out such a payment process (if their online Gift Card support & documentation is good), but, even though I'm familiar with coding for HikaShop, I'm not sure I can reliably code such a payment process from scratch. It just seems like it may be too far out of Hikashop's normal processing flow - and/or far too much development time for our customer to pay for.

Does Hikashop have ANY examples of support for third party gift cards at all?
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by icomex. Reason: sp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #324639 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Third Party Gift Cards
Hello,

Gift certificates is possible with any payment plugin, but it's manage via HikaSerial (that are fully compatible with all payment plugins).
We invite you to have a look on the HikaSerial Tutorial, here .

And we remain at your disposal for any further questions.
Regard
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum