- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Stripe Failing
5 years 8 months ago #328930
by davec
Stripe Failing was created by davec
Hi
I have a site which uses PayPal and Stripe. I take a small deposit 1p so it registers as an order . However with Stripe I am now getting an invalid data message. It appears that a couple of customers have tried and they get the same message.
I would appreciate some feedback please?
Thanks
David
I have a site which uses PayPal and Stripe. I take a small deposit 1p so it registers as an order . However with Stripe I am now getting an invalid data message. It appears that a couple of customers have tried and they get the same message.
I would appreciate some feedback please?
Thanks
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328969
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Stripe Failing
Perhaps it is because the minimum charge is £0.30
See stripe.com/docs/currencies#minimum-and-maximum-charge-amounts
See stripe.com/docs/currencies#minimum-and-maximum-charge-amounts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328980
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe Failing
Hello,
Thanks trevsmiff !
Indeed I think it's related to the minimum charge value.
In our documentation, we recommend to use the HikaShop minimum price restriction to not display the payment method below the Stripe minimum value (of your currency).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...ipeconnect-form.html
Regards,
Thanks trevsmiff !
Indeed I think it's related to the minimum charge value.
In our documentation, we recommend to use the HikaShop minimum price restriction to not display the payment method below the Stripe minimum value (of your currency).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...ipeconnect-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #329238
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Stripe Failing
Hi
sorry I missed the last reply, don't seem to have received a notification. Link to a screenshot below.
The customer says that the option was working prior to making some changes to taxes.
Has there been an update to the plugin?
Thanks
David
sorry I missed the last reply, don't seem to have received a notification. Link to a screenshot below.
This message contains confidential information
The customer says that the option was working prior to making some changes to taxes.
Has there been an update to the plugin?
Thanks
David
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by davec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329253
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Stripe Failing
As an update the client received the following info from Stripe.
thank you very much for contacting us, I will be more than glad to verify the minimum amount for the transactions in your country, I completely understand this is something really important to clarify and I will be doing my best to provide all the information.
After checking all the information, I was able to find that the minimum amount you can charge is based on the currency of your bank account. In your case, for charges in GBP, the minimum charge is £0.30. In this case, as you are telling me that you offer services for £0.01 we have the options for microtransactions, or in markets where microtransactions are not available, an alternative solution would be to batch together multiple transactions from the same customer and submit them as a single, larger charge, I will leave some links below so you can have a little more information and you can know which options fits better for you:
Batch multiple charges:
support.stripe.com/questions/batch-multi...into-a-single-charge
Microtransactions for Stripe:
support.stripe.com/questions/accepting-m...ansactions-on-stripe
Please, If you have any additional questions, doubts or if you want to verify the option to microtransactions, please, do not hesitate to write me back, I will be attentive to any additional message, I am only one email away and always will be more than glad to help you.
Thanks
David
thank you very much for contacting us, I will be more than glad to verify the minimum amount for the transactions in your country, I completely understand this is something really important to clarify and I will be doing my best to provide all the information.
After checking all the information, I was able to find that the minimum amount you can charge is based on the currency of your bank account. In your case, for charges in GBP, the minimum charge is £0.30. In this case, as you are telling me that you offer services for £0.01 we have the options for microtransactions, or in markets where microtransactions are not available, an alternative solution would be to batch together multiple transactions from the same customer and submit them as a single, larger charge, I will leave some links below so you can have a little more information and you can know which options fits better for you:
Batch multiple charges:
support.stripe.com/questions/batch-multi...into-a-single-charge
Microtransactions for Stripe:
support.stripe.com/questions/accepting-m...ansactions-on-stripe
Please, If you have any additional questions, doubts or if you want to verify the option to microtransactions, please, do not hesitate to write me back, I will be attentive to any additional message, I am only one email away and always will be more than glad to help you.
Thanks
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329260
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stripe Failing
Hello,
Yes your issue is related to the amount of your order, as trevsmiff and I wrote you previously.
Regards,
Yes your issue is related to the amount of your order, as trevsmiff and I wrote you previously.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329284
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Stripe Failing
Hi
Stripe have said the same basically. The only point I will make it that it had been working which is the frustrating part.
David
Stripe have said the same basically. The only point I will make it that it had been working which is the frustrating part.
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds