- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop and Cryptocurrency payment methods
- NickStarbright
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 5 months ago #331886
by NickStarbright
Hikashop and Cryptocurrency payment methods was created by NickStarbright
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I just had a general question about payment methods and are there any for taking cryptocurrencies that work with hikashop?
I'm interested in doge as well as others as payment for my goods. Is there a plugin for hikashop that can enable this?
Thanks in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I just had a general question about payment methods and are there any for taking cryptocurrencies that work with hikashop?
I'm interested in doge as well as others as payment for my goods. Is there a plugin for hikashop that can enable this?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 5 months ago #331890
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop and Cryptocurrency payment methods
Hello,
If you're looking for Cryptocurrencies payment methods, you'll probably find some through the "Payment plugins" section of our documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
I also heard that our trusted partner Tsuki Dev was planning on developing multiple cryptocurrencies payment methods, you can find them directly through our partner listing :
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Or their website :
tsukidev.com/
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
If you're looking for Cryptocurrencies payment methods, you'll probably find some through the "Payment plugins" section of our documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
I also heard that our trusted partner Tsuki Dev was planning on developing multiple cryptocurrencies payment methods, you can find them directly through our partner listing :
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Or their website :
tsukidev.com/
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NickStarbright
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #331930
by NickStarbright
Replied by NickStarbright on topic Hikashop and Cryptocurrency payment methods
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds