- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
NO States showing up for USA during registration?
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #16267
by williamrock
Replied by williamrock on topic Re: NO States showing up for USA during registration?
Ok I disabled it for the register page... Still did not fix the issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16269
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: NO States showing up for USA during registration?
Indeed. The jQuery livbrary is now gone with the javascript errors are still there. That's because the mootools library is missing in the head of your page. Normally, that library is included automatically on the page by joomla....unless your template or a system plugin removes it. Do you have an option in your template, or a system plugin which could be related to the fact that the mootools library is missing ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #16274
by williamrock
Replied by williamrock on topic Re: NO States showing up for USA during registration?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63356
by dipito31
Replied by dipito31 on topic Re: NO States showing up for USA during registration?
Hello,
I have had the same problem. I can't see the state dropdown on my registration page.
I even added a custom state field and even that didn't show up.
This is the link to my website, coralsfashion.com/index.php?option=com_h...l=user&task=form .
Can I please know what is wrong with it.
Thanks.
I have had the same problem. I can't see the state dropdown on my registration page.
I even added a custom state field and even that didn't show up.
This is the link to my website, coralsfashion.com/index.php?option=com_h...l=user&task=form .
Can I please know what is wrong with it.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63500
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: NO States showing up for USA during registration?
Hi,
There is a javascript error on your website:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input in coralsfashion.com/templates/tage/js/hover.js
Because of that the javascript of HikaShop cannot run and thus you don't get the state dropdown displayed.
If you fix that javascript error in your template, that will make the state dropdown display.
There is a javascript error on your website:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input in coralsfashion.com/templates/tage/js/hover.js
Because of that the javascript of HikaShop cannot run and thus you don't get the state dropdown displayed.
If you fix that javascript error in your template, that will make the state dropdown display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds