- Posts: 86239
- Thank you received: 14228
Custom Fields on Product Not Showing
14 years 5 months ago #48280
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Fields on Product Not Showing
You're probably not editing the correct view file. Make sure that you edit it for your front end template and not for another template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162010
by fmattheu
Replied by fmattheu on topic Custom Fields on Product Not Showing
I'm trying to add a custom field to the table "product." When I go to DISPLAY>CUSTOM FIELDS, there are only address tables showing.
My HikaShop version: You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Essential: 2.3.1
Do I turn the additional tables on somewhere?
Thanks.
My HikaShop version: You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Essential: 2.3.1
Do I turn the additional tables on somewhere?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162087
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Custom Fields on Product Not Showing
Hi,
If you have the essential version, you should see the "product" type custom fields.
If you have the essential version, you should see the "product" type custom fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162117
by fmattheu
Replied by fmattheu on topic Custom Fields on Product Not Showing
That's what I thought too. I've attached a screenshot of the DISPLAY>CUSTOM FIELDS page. As you can see, I have "all" tables selected to be viewed. And at the bottom of the page, it says HikaShop Essential 2.3.1 .
Should I try removing HikaShop and then reinstall? Will this erase all of my data?
Thank you.
Should I try removing HikaShop and then reinstall? Will this erase all of my data?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162343
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Fields on Product Not Showing
Hi,
It's normal that you only see address custom fields by default there. There are no custom product fields by default HikaShop.
If you want to create new ones, you need to click on the "new" button at the top and then select the "product" table in the "table" dropdown of the new custom field.
It's normal that you only see address custom fields by default there. There are no custom product fields by default HikaShop.
If you want to create new ones, you need to click on the "new" button at the top and then select the "product" table in the "table" dropdown of the new custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds