- Posts: 86239
- Thank you received: 14228
Manufacturer product display not working
14 years 4 months ago #48961
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Manufacturer product display not working
It's not a view. You need to edit it directly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donzo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48963
by donzo
Replied by donzo on topic Re: Manufacturer product display not working
Ok, thats great.
Thanks for you patience and mastery.
d
Thanks for you patience and mastery.
d
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48978
by donzo
Replied by donzo on topic Re: Manufacturer product display not working
Hi Nicolas
After all that, I can see your logic and have decided to make the menu set back to manufacturers, I didn't realise that if I moved the menu item out of hikashop hidden menus and into my top level Dive shop menu that it would allow the Top level nav to be set to current, so thats what I have done. I have also done it for categories.
Thanks all the same for the fix, I may need it yet.
d
After all that, I can see your logic and have decided to make the menu set back to manufacturers, I didn't realise that if I moved the menu item out of hikashop hidden menus and into my top level Dive shop menu that it would allow the Top level nav to be set to current, so thats what I have done. I have also done it for categories.
Thanks all the same for the fix, I may need it yet.
d
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds