Skip to main content

BUG Nr. 2 - Always "Add to cart"

More
14 years 4 months ago #50797 by XMAster
In view of the product, even if I have prices that change depending on the amount I can add to cart, without entered in the product tab and without setting the amount

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50817 by nicolas
I don't see why is that a bug ?
Can you give some links so that we can see what you're talking about ?
If you don't want an "add to cart" button on the products listing, you can just disable it in the menu/module's options.
If you want to have the amount field next to it on the listing of products, there is a one line piece of code that can be added to the view to activate it...But I don't see how you can call that a bug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50835 by XMAster
I don't need to disable "add to cart" in schedule product. But it's useless in full product view because I imagine that before adding to cart, I must indicate the amount. Instead seems that It's possibile to order without specifying the amount.

It's from 1 month ago that I write in this forum and I have not solved anything. My requests remain the same and I can not waste more time.
On my website I created two menus (adding Hikashop). Now I disabled everything and is not very easy to continue to enable/disable menus, component, module, plugin.

I hope to use this component soon, when will works fine. Unfortunately I have to go back to Joomshopping because there are no alternatives.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50838 by nicolas
So you say that you want to have the possibility to add the amount on the products listing.
Then, as I said in my previous post, it's easy, just add one line of code, like explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/6943-some-advice.html#7386

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50846 by XMAster
No. In generic view (full product view) needs only the product img and name product. Not "Add to cart". Add to cart needs only in product tab.
Anyway, From this morning I'm unable to make any more changes because I disabled Hikashop. I hope in the next release....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50848 by nicolas
What is "full product view", "generic view, "product tab" for you ?

On the front end, there are only two places where you can display add to cart buttons. On the product page, and on the products listings.
Where do you want it and where do you not want it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50852 by XMAster
products listing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum