- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Config: display characteristics name not working
- Lemon Tree
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82517
by Lemon Tree
Config: display characteristics name not working was created by Lemon Tree
In HikaShop Essential 2.0:
I have a product titled "A Treatise on White Magic" with two variant values - Paperback and Hardcover. The product code is 123, and the variant IDs are 4 and 5 for Paperback and Hardcover. The default product is the Paperback version.
In Configuration > Display, if I set
Problem 1:
No combination of the above two configuration settings gives me what I want to see: "A Treatise on White Magic: Paperback" or "A Treatise on White Magic: Hardcover" (i.e. to include the characteristic name but omit the product code).
Problem 2:
When I have set both Configuration options to "Yes", then on the front end I select the product from the Category list, it defaults to "A Treatise on White Magic 123-4" as the product title at the top of the page and omits the variant characteristic name. But when I click the Hardcover option, it correctly displays "A Treatise on White Magic: Hardcover 123-5". And when I click the Paperback option is now correctly displays "A Treatise on White Magic: Paperback 123-4". In other words, on first display of the product page, it is correctly displaying the Paperpack code but is missing the variant characteristic name "Paperback" in the title.
I have a product titled "A Treatise on White Magic" with two variant values - Paperback and Hardcover. The product code is 123, and the variant IDs are 4 and 5 for Paperback and Hardcover. The default product is the Paperback version.
In Configuration > Display, if I set
- "Append characteristics value to product name" to "No" and
- "Display the characteristics name" to "Yes"
Problem 1:
No combination of the above two configuration settings gives me what I want to see: "A Treatise on White Magic: Paperback" or "A Treatise on White Magic: Hardcover" (i.e. to include the characteristic name but omit the product code).
Problem 2:
When I have set both Configuration options to "Yes", then on the front end I select the product from the Category list, it defaults to "A Treatise on White Magic 123-4" as the product title at the top of the page and omits the variant characteristic name. But when I click the Hardcover option, it correctly displays "A Treatise on White Magic: Hardcover 123-5". And when I click the Paperback option is now correctly displays "A Treatise on White Magic: Paperback 123-4". In other words, on first display of the product page, it is correctly displaying the Paperpack code but is missing the variant characteristic name "Paperback" in the title.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Lemon Tree.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82769
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Config: display characteristics name not working
I think that you answer is in this topic:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/76266...-code-etc.html#81400
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/76266...-code-etc.html#81400
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lemon Tree
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds