Skip to main content

Non renewable akeeba subscriptions still for sale

More
13 years 8 months ago #86745 by mikamac
hi,

I'm using hikashop (2.0.0) with the plugin for akeeba subscription (2.5.1).
Akeeba subscription now offers the option "Forbid renewals" for the subscription levels, it's really helpful to offer a one time "trial" discount/free membership.
However, if you sell it via hikashop, it can be purchased over and over, extending the initial trial subscription.

I also read that you were working on your own subscription option, so it's something to keep in mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86778 by Xavier
Hi,

I add this option management in the TODO list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #107267 by joomleb
Hi Xavier,
Why not have this in the to do list ?!? :
HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba subscriptions

This would be a very good and final Subscriptions solution!
Please, post/review, suggest there and so on... if you are interested on it...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #116868 by joji
Hi,
Is there any update on this must have feature?
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #116900 by joomleb
Yes, the plugin is under construction...
I think we can have something in one month...

Would you be interested in a plugin to pay for ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #116901 by Xavier
Hi,

There is actually no update about that, we have a lot of features to develop.
But it's still on the Todo list.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #116922 by joomleb
I'm developing that feature (as I described in my previous post: HijaShop + Akeeba Subscriptions)... I'm in contact with Nicolas...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117066 by joji
if it works well and isn't too expensive, yes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129244 by joomleb
Hi joji and Hi all,

As you can read here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-new-plugin-pro.html
The Plugin is on testing!
If you want help us and try it, please, follow that topic and PM me to have the access :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum