Skip to main content

Error when editingsaving a certain product

More
13 years 6 months ago #96146 by rikatos
I get :
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /administrator/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

when I edit and try and save one product, before I delete it, has anyone come across this before, seems otehrs work and save fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #96160 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that you'll probably find your answer through this thread :

No one else has such problem with the configuration. I suppose that it comes from a system plugin on your website which creates that issue. It will be hard for us to tell you exactly what to do to solve the problem but you could start by trying to unpublish one by one your system plugins.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum