- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
No email to customers
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #132946
by jarnodesign
No email to customers was created by jarnodesign
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : xxx
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Since a couple of days (after my update I guess) customers don't receive a email when the order on my website. I do receive as administrator the e-mails? I tried to check everything, but can't seem to find the problem?
Regards Jarno
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : xxx
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Since a couple of days (after my update I guess) customers don't receive a email when the order on my website. I do receive as administrator the e-mails? I tried to check everything, but can't seem to find the problem?
Regards Jarno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132952
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic No email to customers
Hi,
Do you have customized your emails ?
Do you have errors in your PHP error log ?
Do you have some content while using the button "email" in the order edition (in the HikaShop backend) ?
Regards,
Do you have customized your emails ?
Do you have errors in your PHP error log ?
Do you have some content while using the button "email" in the order edition (in the HikaShop backend) ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 10 months ago #132985
by jarnodesign
Replied by jarnodesign on topic No email to customers
Hi Jerome,
I need to go to work but will check it tonight. Maybe it has something to do with my other post:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-onset-on-email.html
I do use guest checkout without login.
Didn't customize the e-mails
Where to check PHP logs?
Yes, I get the order and correct e-mail adress
Ragards Jarno
I need to go to work but will check it tonight. Maybe it has something to do with my other post:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-onset-on-email.html
I do use guest checkout without login.
Didn't customize the e-mails
Where to check PHP logs?
Yes, I get the order and correct e-mail adress
Ragards Jarno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132993
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic No email to customers
Hi,
I think that you have wrong modified the preload file and you have introduce a PHP error.
In the preload files, please use the default content:
Or this modified one:
Regards,
I think that you have wrong modified the preload file and you have introduce a PHP error.
In the preload files, please use the default content:
Code:
'HI_CUSTOMER' => JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER', @$customer->name),
Code:
'HI_CUSTOMER' => JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER', @$data->cart->billing_address->address_firstname),
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 10 months ago #133139
by jarnodesign
Replied by jarnodesign on topic No email to customers
Hi Jerome,
Sorry, I don't understand what to do.
Preload File?
What line needs to be where?
I'm realy a dummy in this.
Today someone ordered something and now both me and my customer does not receive an e-mail. Before, I did receive an e-mail. When I go to orders and want to change the status normally I can select to send an e-mail. Now I get a error that the mail system is not working at the moment. See image.
Is it possible to give you guess a temporary access to the site to check?
Regards Jarno
Sorry, I don't understand what to do.
Preload File?
What line needs to be where?
I'm realy a dummy in this.
Today someone ordered something and now both me and my customer does not receive an e-mail. Before, I did receive an e-mail. When I go to orders and want to change the status normally I can select to send an e-mail. Now I get a error that the mail system is not working at the moment. See image.
Is it possible to give you guess a temporary access to the site to check?
Regards Jarno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 10 months ago #133140
by jarnodesign
Replied by jarnodesign on topic No email to customers
I didn't change anything, only update joomla from 3.1.5 to 3.2.0.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133141
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic No email to customers
Hi,
The error message displayed in the second screenshot of not an HikaShop message, it's a Joomla message which say that the mail function is disabled.
You have to reactivate it if you want to send email.
It's not related to HikaShop.
Regards,
The error message displayed in the second screenshot of not an HikaShop message, it's a Joomla message which say that the mail function is disabled.
You have to reactivate it if you want to send email.
It's not related to HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 10 months ago #133144
by jarnodesign
Replied by jarnodesign on topic No email to customers
Yes your right! It was a Joomla problem. I just turn off and turn on the php mail to send mail and back to php. Now everything works fine.
Thanks
Regards Jarno
Thanks
Regards Jarno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds