- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop Cart module show copy of website
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #137486
by jarnodesign
Hikashop Cart module show copy of website was created by jarnodesign
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
erdoverlichting.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When I ad a product to my shopping cart, normally you see it in the shopping cart module on the side of my website. After the update to 2.2.3 the cartmodule will show a copy of my site in that module. When I refresh, it will show the product like it should do.
See image in attached
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
When I ad a product to my shopping cart, normally you see it in the shopping cart module on the side of my website. After the update to 2.2.3 the cartmodule will show a copy of my site in that module. When I refresh, it will show the product like it should do.
See image in attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #137548
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Cart module show copy of website
Hi,
I think that you'll probably find your answer through this thread :
I think that you'll probably find your answer through this thread :
Thanks for the report, I just corrected it on our end.
To correct it, you have to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php" function "updatecart()" and replace:
if($params->get('from','module') == 'module'){
By:
if($params->get('from','module') == 'module' && $config->get('redirect_url_after_add_cart','stay_if_cart') != 'checkout'){
Or wait for the next package.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jarnodesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds