- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Order Total incorrect on Site
12 years 6 months ago #147022
by debodle
Replied by debodle on topic Order Total incorrect on Site
Thank you for fixing that...however, it does not seem to be calculating correctly when there is tax. We have a tax zone set up for Florida sales tax of 7%. Total seems to be way off if there is shipping + 10% coupon + 7% Florida tax. I will pm you with a login you can use to my site that has several different addresses you can test with.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147189
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Total incorrect on Site
Hi,
I don't believe that this is a bug but a matter of properly configuring the "tax category" of your coupon and/or the "discounts apply" option of the configuration. Could you try the different combinations ?
I don't believe that this is a bug but a matter of properly configuring the "tax category" of your coupon and/or the "discounts apply" option of the configuration. Could you try the different combinations ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147264
by debodle
Replied by debodle on topic Order Total incorrect on Site
I still can't figure out how it is calculating tax when I set the configuration to be "Apply Discount After Taxes", but it does calculate correctly if I set it to "Apply Discount Before Taxes" so I'm OK with applying it that way.
Thank you for your help with this.
Thank you for your help with this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150000
by pmcnamara
Replied by pmcnamara on topic Order Total incorrect on Site
I have same problem. Different state, but exact same result.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151286
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order Total incorrect on Site
Hi,
Thanks to describe your own problem in details, it will be easiest for us to help you
Thanks to describe your own problem in details, it will be easiest for us to help you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds