- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Non critical bug on HikaShop 2.6 installation
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #217002
by PeterChain
Non critical bug on HikaShop 2.6 installation was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I don't know if my site has been damned by some linux gremlin... but...
I get this message when trying to open the non showing icons for the HikaShop Module Tabs:
The requested URL /xxx/media/com_hikashop/images/icons/icon-24-div-selected.png was not found on this server.
I found that the images really do exist but with a slight different name.
Requested name: icon-24-div-selected.png
Stored name: icon-24-Div-selected.png
Requested name: icon-24-table.png
Stored name: icon-24-Table.png
and this goes on for all icon-25... files.
I wonder if this can have some influence over my all module tabs not showing for HikaShop Modules expressed in this other thread: www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/8797...-options.html#216993
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I don't know if my site has been damned by some linux gremlin... but...
I get this message when trying to open the non showing icons for the HikaShop Module Tabs:
The requested URL /xxx/media/com_hikashop/images/icons/icon-24-div-selected.png was not found on this server.
I found that the images really do exist but with a slight different name.
Requested name: icon-24-div-selected.png
Stored name: icon-24-Div-selected.png
Requested name: icon-24-table.png
Stored name: icon-24-Table.png
and this goes on for all icon-25... files.
I wonder if this can have some influence over my all module tabs not showing for HikaShop Modules expressed in this other thread: www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/8797...-options.html#216993
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217025
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Non critical bug on HikaShop 2.6 installation
Hi,
Thanks for this report, we edited the image name on our end.
So we invite you to do the same on you end, in the folder "/xxx/media/com_hikashop/images/icons/" rename the images in question.
I don't think this is related on the other topic, but you can still give it a try
Thanks for this report, we edited the image name on our end.
So we invite you to do the same on you end, in the folder "/xxx/media/com_hikashop/images/icons/" rename the images in question.
I don't think this is related on the other topic, but you can still give it a try
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds