Facebook Connect
- jackpotwinner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #135378
by jackpotwinner
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Facebook Connect was created by jackpotwinner
This is a presales question. I am already using Hikashop essential, however, I have a client who wants to use Hikashop. I will be recommending the essential edition as the minimum, however, I need to know if Facebook Connect can be used for the free version? I know they will have this question.
Thanks!
Thanks!
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135417
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Facebook Connect
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackpotwinner
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds