- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Dynamic Datepicker
- travelbaba
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #145942
by travelbaba
Replied by travelbaba on topic Dynamic Datepicker
Looks like i's really the weekday causing the problem...
And the required field can be bypassed....
I have no solutions, please help!!
Matteo
And the required field can be bypassed....
I have no solutions, please help!!
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- travelbaba
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #146072
by travelbaba
Replied by travelbaba on topic Dynamic Datepicker
...any Idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146107
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Dynamic Datepicker
Hi,
I am investigating on this. Sorry but it requires some time...
I am doing as fast as possible.
Regards,
I am investigating on this. Sorry but it requires some time...
I am doing as fast as possible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146347
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Dynamic Datepicker
Hi,
Your PHP and your Joomla are not right configured for the time shift.
When the plugin convert the date "18/06/2014 00:00:00" into an unix timestamp, I got the date "17/06/2014 23:00:00".
It means that you have a different timezone between your PHP and your Joomla.
I can add a new option in the datepicker so it can be independent for the timezone and add (or remove) the number of hours to get the right date but I do not have access to your admin panel to configure the plugin.
So I have hardcoded the timezone shift into the plugin so now the dates are correct.
Regards,
Your PHP and your Joomla are not right configured for the time shift.
When the plugin convert the date "18/06/2014 00:00:00" into an unix timestamp, I got the date "17/06/2014 23:00:00".
It means that you have a different timezone between your PHP and your Joomla.
I can add a new option in the datepicker so it can be independent for the timezone and add (or remove) the number of hours to get the right date but I do not have access to your admin panel to configure the plugin.
So I have hardcoded the timezone shift into the plugin so now the dates are correct.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- travelbaba
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #146351
by travelbaba
Replied by travelbaba on topic Dynamic Datepicker
Looks like....it's working!!!!!!!!!
many, many, many many, thanks for your incredible help, You've solved me a big trouble!
:silly: :silly: :silly:
many, many, many many, thanks for your incredible help, You've solved me a big trouble!
:silly: :silly: :silly:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161390
by argel25
Replied by argel25 on topic Dynamic Datepicker
Hi,
I was reading through this thread and it looks like i have this same problem.. do you mind if you could send me the updated version of this plugin so i could try and test it? thanks
I was reading through this thread and it looks like i have this same problem.. do you mind if you could send me the updated version of this plugin so i could try and test it? thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- travelbaba
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #161415
by travelbaba
Replied by travelbaba on topic Dynamic Datepicker
Did you try the solution with the server time?
Because I've provided the support my FTP and they did it.
Otherwise I need to look in my server for the changed file.
Because I've provided the support my FTP and they did it.
Otherwise I need to look in my server for the changed file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161418
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Dynamic Datepicker
Hi,
The dynamic date picker is included in HikaShop 2.3.1 and the fix I made 3 months ago is included.
Regards,
The dynamic date picker is included in HikaShop 2.3.1 and the fix I made 3 months ago is included.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161567
by argel25
Replied by argel25 on topic Dynamic Datepicker
Thanks, i got it fixed now just changed the server time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds