- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Shadowbox doesn't work correctly
11 years 9 months ago #182377
by MatteoLin
Shadowbox doesn't work correctly was created by MatteoLin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
In my site, i have a problem with variants's images that I suppose is related with Shadowbox.
When I began using hikashop, version 2.2.2, I had installed shadowbox as alternative popup mode, following the instructions as provided by you. In an OLD version of these instructions, you suggest to modify some code to avoid to show duplicate images when only the main product has an image and variants use the same. So I did.
I don't remember the name of the file that I've modified.
Now, I have a product whose variants has its own image. But I can see only the image related to main product!
Moreover, shadowbo doesn't show the title.
Could you help me to solve this problem?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
In my site, i have a problem with variants's images that I suppose is related with Shadowbox.
When I began using hikashop, version 2.2.2, I had installed shadowbox as alternative popup mode, following the instructions as provided by you. In an OLD version of these instructions, you suggest to modify some code to avoid to show duplicate images when only the main product has an image and variants use the same. So I did.
I don't remember the name of the file that I've modified.
Now, I have a product whose variants has its own image. But I can see only the image related to main product!
Moreover, shadowbo doesn't show the title.
Could you help me to solve this problem?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #182397
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shadowbox doesn't work correctly
Hello,
To use shadow box you'll just have to follow that tutorial : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ox-media-player.html
Also, regarding your issue can you give us more information through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks
To use shadow box you'll just have to follow that tutorial : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ox-media-player.html
Also, regarding your issue can you give us more information through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds