Skip to main content

Jomsocial Integration

More
11 years 8 months ago #187843 by wemustdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : Latest

I am using the latest version of Jomsocial / Joomla / Hika
I have installed the integration pugin from here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-jomsocial.html
I have followed the steps, published the plugin but no orders are appearing in the profile section on Joomsocial.

Any advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #187892 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Jomsocial Integration
Hi,

Has your user made any orders on the website ?
Otherwise, the section would not display in the profile.
Also note that only yourself can see your orders on your own profile, not other users.
If you activate the "debug mode" of the Joomla configuration, do you get any error on the profile page ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum