- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
SJ Mini Cart Pro - See character as other product
10 years 3 months ago #244370
by LNEGmed
Replied by LNEGmed on topic SJ Mini Cart Pro - See character as other product
Hi,
Any progress to create this feature into Hikashop?
Best regards,
Christophe.
Any progress to create this feature into Hikashop?
Best regards,
Christophe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253918
by gioxd
Replied by gioxd on topic SJ Mini Cart Pro - See character as other product
I am following the discussion for some time because I too have the same problem with SJ Cart Mini Pro. In my opinion the best solution would be to bring up the default cart hikashop as a dropdown form. I tried in every way, but I did not succeed. The next hikashop update you can enter this option? As an example attached
Or can I find other solutions now to bring up the cart module in a drop down menu?
Or can I find other solutions now to bring up the cart module in a drop down menu?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #253935
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SJ Mini Cart Pro - See character as other product
Hi,
Here are some instructions to do such effect on your own:
www.mtense.com/entry/adding-full-cart-di...-hikashop-mini-carts
www.virgowebdesign.com/our-blog/58-5-awe...hop-e-commerce-store
The next HikaShop update won't have that option as we're working on other things.
Here are some instructions to do such effect on your own:
www.mtense.com/entry/adding-full-cart-di...-hikashop-mini-carts
www.virgowebdesign.com/our-blog/58-5-awe...hop-e-commerce-store
The next HikaShop update won't have that option as we're working on other things.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #253977
by gioxd
Replied by gioxd on topic SJ Mini Cart Pro - See character as other product
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by gioxd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds