- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Connect Hikashop store with Instagram
6 years 1 month ago #323417
by yanliom
Connect Hikashop store with Instagram was created by yanliom
Hello,
can I connect my Hikashop store with Instagram to automatically upload my product catalogue?
Just for reference to understand what I mean, like this plugin for WooCommerce: docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-instagram/#
With regards,
Yannis
can I connect my Hikashop store with Instagram to automatically upload my product catalogue?
Just for reference to understand what I mean, like this plugin for WooCommerce: docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-instagram/#
With regards,
Yannis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323428
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Connect Hikashop store with Instagram
Hi,
There is no such tool.
However, it is possible to to use the Google Products plugin to feed the products of your HikaShop to a Facebook shop. Now I'm not familiar with instagram and Facebook shop, so I don't know if there is a way to move the products from a Facebook shop to Instagram. That would be something to research and the only thing that might help you doing what you want.
There is no such tool.
However, it is possible to to use the Google Products plugin to feed the products of your HikaShop to a Facebook shop. Now I'm not familiar with instagram and Facebook shop, so I don't know if there is a way to move the products from a Facebook shop to Instagram. That would be something to research and the only thing that might help you doing what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnslaughtUK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323434
by yanliom
Replied by yanliom on topic Connect Hikashop store with Instagram
Hello,
is it possible to develop something similar for Hikashop? I'm ok with a similar paid plugin for Hikashop.
Please don't just disregard such a marketing opportunity for e-shops.
I have invested so much in Hikashop and I would like to continue using it for many more years!
I'm eager for more news!
Yannis
is it possible to develop something similar for Hikashop? I'm ok with a similar paid plugin for Hikashop.
Please don't just disregard such a marketing opportunity for e-shops.
I have invested so much in Hikashop and I would like to continue using it for many more years!
I'm eager for more news!
Yannis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Connect Hikashop store with Instagram
Hi,
Such development is possible.
However, it's a development which will cost at least hundreds of euros, if not thousands. Plus, our schedule is already packed for the next weeks / months.
So it's not something where I can tell you we'll start right now and you'll be able to pay a few dozen euros in a few weeks for it if that's what you're looking for.
Such development is possible.
However, it's a development which will cost at least hundreds of euros, if not thousands. Plus, our schedule is already packed for the next weeks / months.
So it's not something where I can tell you we'll start right now and you'll be able to pay a few dozen euros in a few weeks for it if that's what you're looking for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323445
by yanliom
Replied by yanliom on topic Connect Hikashop store with Instagram
Ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323446
by yanliom
Replied by yanliom on topic Connect Hikashop store with Instagram
Thousands of euros for uploading my catalogue to Instagram?
The Instagram shopping plugin for WooCommerce costs 79$ annually: woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-instagram/
The Instagram shopping plugin for WooCommerce costs 79$ annually: woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-instagram/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323449
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Connect Hikashop store with Instagram
Hi,
That's the cost you pay to purchase a plugin that is already developed.
I'm talking about the total cost of development of such plugin.
That's the cost you pay to purchase a plugin that is already developed.
I'm talking about the total cost of development of such plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 weeks ago #323974
by OnslaughtUK
Replied by OnslaughtUK on topic Connect Hikashop store with Instagram
Probably I am overlooking it.. But can you point me to a howto for the Google Products FB plugin please.
Thanks
Appie
Thanks
Appie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 week ago #323976
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Connect Hikashop store with Instagram
Hi,
You can find it here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...google-products.html
Note however that the tooltips on each option of the plugin offer much more information so I would recommend to read them.
Here is a page talking about the setup on the facebook side:
tinuiti.com/blog/paid-social/how-to-set-...talog-upload-a-feed/
You can find it here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...google-products.html
Note however that the tooltips on each option of the plugin offer much more information so I would recommend to read them.
Here is a page talking about the setup on the facebook side:
tinuiti.com/blog/paid-social/how-to-set-...talog-upload-a-feed/
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnslaughtUK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds