- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Product table headings formatting?
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #118820
by lewisg1
Product table headings formatting? was created by lewisg1
Hi!
Could someone tell me how to change the headings of the product table so that they are all the same etc - I'm not too sure how to do this!
I just want to change the size, font colour and centre them?
I've attached an image of the problem.
EDIT: Sorry, I'm aware I've posted this in the wrong section - but I have no idea how to remove or move it!
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mg-supplies.com/store/category/12-fixings-and-screws
Could someone tell me how to change the headings of the product table so that they are all the same etc - I'm not too sure how to do this!
I just want to change the size, font colour and centre them?
I've attached an image of the problem.
EDIT: Sorry, I'm aware I've posted this in the wrong section - but I have no idea how to remove or move it!
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mg-supplies.com/store/category/12-fixings-and-screws
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by lewisg1. Reason: Changing topic icon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118841
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product table headings formatting?
Hi,
You have to do your customization with some CSS.
I recommend you these documentation page which talk about customization and CSS styling.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html
Regards,
You have to do your customization with some CSS.
I recommend you these documentation page which talk about customization and CSS styling.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/84-css-styling.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lewisg1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118875
by lewisg1
Replied by lewisg1 on topic Product table headings formatting?
Thanks Jerome!
I've been looking through the CSS files, but I can't seem to locate the part which controls the colour, font size and centring of the table headings shown above.
Would anyone be able to give a tip as how to find them here?
Much appreciated!
-Lewis
I've been looking through the CSS files, but I can't seem to locate the part which controls the colour, font size and centring of the table headings shown above.
Would anyone be able to give a tip as how to find them here?
Much appreciated!
-Lewis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118955
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product table headings formatting?
It's not yet in the CSV file. you need to add your CSS code to the file, as explained in the documentation.
I tried to look at your page to analyze the CSS/HTML with firebug as explained in the documentation, but your website is in maintenance and it requires an account to do that.
I tried to look at your page to analyze the CSS/HTML with firebug as explained in the documentation, but your website is in maintenance and it requires an account to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118968
by lewisg1
Replied by lewisg1 on topic Product table headings formatting?
Sorry Nicolas!
The username and password are both 'guest' if you wish to take another look.
Thanks!
--Lewis.
The username and password are both 'guest' if you wish to take another look.
Thanks!
--Lewis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118987
by lewisg1
Replied by lewisg1 on topic Product table headings formatting?
Hey!
I've managed to do quite a bit with the formatting, shown below. Does anyone know how to vertically align the table to centre, and also change the final 'price' field to to the same - its doing its own thing!
There's also a funny like background to the heading text, which I can't figure out why!
Any help would be great!
Thanks!
I've managed to do quite a bit with the formatting, shown below. Does anyone know how to vertically align the table to centre, and also change the final 'price' field to to the same - its doing its own thing!
There's also a funny like background to the heading text, which I can't figure out why!
Any help would be great!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119023
by lewisg1
Replied by lewisg1 on topic Product table headings formatting?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119026
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product table headings formatting?
Hi,
Good job !
Regards,
Good job !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds