- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
Parameters for Div doesn't show
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186839
by Sunshine
/Christina
Parameters for Div doesn't show was created by Sunshine
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
In one of my categories the parameters for div doesn't show, just the one.
I have all the categories in a hikashop category menu on the left
www.butik.meisolle.com/index.php/online-butik
and it is the one "engle" that I can't change the parameters for.
Can you advice me on that?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
In one of my categories the parameters for div doesn't show, just the one.
I have all the categories in a hikashop category menu on the left
www.butik.meisolle.com/index.php/online-butik
and it is the one "engle" that I can't change the parameters for.
Can you advice me on that?
/Christina
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Sunshine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186852
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Parameters for Div doesn't show
Hi,
Sorry but I don't really understand your needs.
Please be more specific, you can post screenshots for example.
Sorry but I don't really understand your needs.
Please be more specific, you can post screenshots for example.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186970
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic Parameters for Div doesn't show
I have 9 categories on the left in my shop. In all of them except one, I can choose (in my admin) the parameters for DIV (attached) I wonder why?
I wonder if it has anything to do with my problems in this thread.
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...ting-new-module.html
I wonder if it has anything to do with my problems in this thread.
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...ting-new-module.html
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186984
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Parameters for Div doesn't show
Can you do a screenshot of the "engle" menu item's hikashop options screen so that we can see what you have there ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #187110
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic Parameters for Div doesn't show
I found the problem, I forgot to change the type of layout to "div" it was on "inherit", in the Associated products listing for category listing menu 433 I didn't see it. :blush:
It is a bit strange to me that I need to change in that associated module when it is unpublished anyway.
Thanks
It is a bit strange to me that I need to change in that associated module when it is unpublished anyway.
Thanks
/Christina
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Sunshine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds