- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
File upload problem and testing
11 years 7 months ago #191567
by JamesB
File upload problem and testing was created by JamesB
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404
Hi all,
when I try to add files to a product, I can't upload larger then 30M The setting upload_max_filesize in my php.ini is set at 150M so that should be OK When uploaidng I get a 404 after about 30 seconds.
Also when I just try to point to a downloadlink on DropBox for example, I does not give an error, just a blank dialog box. Nothing is added.
Also, is there a way to testrun the entire setup of a sale: checkout, redirecting to file and son on?
thanks,
James
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404
Hi all,
when I try to add files to a product, I can't upload larger then 30M The setting upload_max_filesize in my php.ini is set at 150M so that should be OK When uploaidng I get a 404 after about 30 seconds.
Also when I just try to point to a downloadlink on DropBox for example, I does not give an error, just a blank dialog box. Nothing is added.
Also, is there a way to testrun the entire setup of a sale: checkout, redirecting to file and son on?
thanks,
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191577
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic File upload problem and testing
Hi,
For the blank page, see : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-product.html#186480
Regards,
For the blank page, see : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-product.html#186480
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds