- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Make visitor pay to view a full product in browser
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #227108
by PeterChain
Make visitor pay to view a full product in browser was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
I want to build a simple system which lets visitors read just some part of a product information, then, if interested, they must buy the rights to see the full product data on screen.
Is this possible in a simple way with hikashop? I know I could buy some blogging extensions with pay per view rights, but the use I need for this would be great with to be implmented with HikaShop as I am comfortable and skilled with this platform.
I know you can buy digital goods but never used it so before making a full investigation on the matter I would like to hear advice from the hikashop team or other users.
I need simply to create a "Pay to read more" button and since this product is payed it will be readable online forever.
I want to build a simple system which lets visitors read just some part of a product information, then, if interested, they must buy the rights to see the full product data on screen.
Is this possible in a simple way with hikashop? I know I could buy some blogging extensions with pay per view rights, but the use I need for this would be great with to be implmented with HikaShop as I am comfortable and skilled with this platform.
I know you can buy digital goods but never used it so before making a full investigation on the matter I would like to hear advice from the hikashop team or other users.
I need simply to create a "Pay to read more" button and since this product is payed it will be readable online forever.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227110
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Make visitor pay to view a full product in browser
Hi,
HikaSerial 1.10.1 have a feature "Serial private content" which allow to do that.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...erial-changelog.html
I still need to write the documentation for that feature (and the corresponding plugins) but you can already take a look at the plugins and their configuration in the HikaShop demo website.
Regards,
HikaSerial 1.10.1 have a feature "Serial private content" which allow to do that.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...erial-changelog.html
I still need to write the documentation for that feature (and the corresponding plugins) but you can already take a look at the plugins and their configuration in the HikaShop demo website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds