- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to create category status
10 years 4 months ago #239775
by vrtulka
Unable to create category status was created by vrtulka
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
Hi,
I am unable to change order status in order. When I want to create order status, I see only categories (please, see printscreens attached).
I had similar problem with creating categories, when the web used to run on free hosting www.hikashop.com/support/forum/content-c...category.html#233474
But now it is moved to paid hosting. Could you please, check what is it reason? Am I doing something wrong? Should I reinstall the Hikashop? Is there some error in database?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
Hi,
I am unable to change order status in order. When I want to create order status, I see only categories (please, see printscreens attached).
I had similar problem with creating categories, when the web used to run on free hosting www.hikashop.com/support/forum/content-c...category.html#233474
But now it is moved to paid hosting. Could you please, check what is it reason? Am I doing something wrong? Should I reinstall the Hikashop? Is there some error in database?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239825
by vrtulka
Replied by vrtulka on topic Unable to create category status
I have tried to uninstall Hikashop and install it again, but it didn´t help. Still, there are no order statuses in configuration.
I have all my products, categories and settings back, so maybe it is necessary also to delete some fields in database? I do not have enough experience to test this. I am looking forward to your help
I have all my products, categories and settings back, so maybe it is necessary also to delete some fields in database? I do not have enough experience to test this. I am looking forward to your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239798
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unable to create category status
Hi,
You have a button "rebuild" in the toolbar ; it should fix your categories, band and order statuses.
HikaShop use the "category" table for all these elements and if you break the tree structure (same structure than for the Joomla categories), you can have such kind of issue.
You can also use the toolbar button "check database" when you're in the HikaShop configuration.
It could fix some elements too.
Regards,
You have a button "rebuild" in the toolbar ; it should fix your categories, band and order statuses.
HikaShop use the "category" table for all these elements and if you break the tree structure (same structure than for the Joomla categories), you can have such kind of issue.
You can also use the toolbar button "check database" when you're in the HikaShop configuration.
It could fix some elements too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239983
by vrtulka
Replied by vrtulka on topic Unable to create category status
Hi Jerome,
thank you for your answer. I have tried "rebuild" and also "check database", but it didn´t help. I don´t know what was the reason, but I completely reinstalled Hikashop and now it runs fine.
Regards
thank you for your answer. I have tried "rebuild" and also "check database", but it didn´t help. I don´t know what was the reason, but I completely reinstalled Hikashop and now it runs fine.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds